Why go to the expense and headache to customize glass by etching, texturizing or painting designs into the glass surface when you can have a decorative window film applied to enhance the look of any glass panel? Whether interior or exterior glass, decorative window film is somewhat like wall paper with more optical clarity that still allows light and (depending on the specific design) a certain degree of visibility through the glass. Many upscale homes and offices use decorative window film to accent the architecture or interior designs and it’s a very cost-effective method to personalize a space.
Contact Smart Energy Designs today to learn about our wide selection of over 50 patterns and designs of premium quality decorative window film from Wintech, Solyx and 3M. With durable construction and our expert installation, you can transform the look of any glass panel to become completely personalized with your design ideas.
Commercial Application Examples
- Conference Rooms
- Waiting Rooms and Lobby Areas
- Offices with Interior Glass Windows
- Cubicles with Glass Partitions
- Glass Table Tops or Glass Desks
- Retail Spaces (Interior or Exterior Windows)
- Garage Bay Doors with Glass Panels
Residential Application Examples
- Shower Doors
- Interior Glass Windows
- Interior Doors with Glass Panels
- Bathroom Windows (Exterior Facing)
- Transom Windows