Smart Energy Designs understands each project has different technical challenges and we pride ourselves in cost-effective and creative solutions to manage a client’s expectations. Whether it’s a builder or general contractor, a property management company or an individual building their dream home, we offer design and consultation services to allow sufficient planning and design allowance to accommodate a building’s unique design specifications to function best for the occupants.
Smart Energy Designs also teams with local suppliers to offer Radiant Barrier Roof Panels as a secondary measure of energy savings and reduction of heat load in some types of buildings that collect (and radiate) heat. Radiant Barrier Roof Panels do not necessarily inhibit heat transfer by soaking up heat and transferring (or reflecting) the energy as many people may think. They essentially provide an extra layer of resistance to heat loading in spaces where heat easily collects, such as buildings with metal roof panels or large attic spaces. Often Radiant Barrier Roof Panels are used on the underside of the roof where it compliments traditional ‘ceiling’ insulation methods like fiberglass, expanded foam or other insulation between the ceiling and attic or roofing truss area.
Smart Energy Designs has the requisite experience and product range to bring high quality window film and, where appropriate, Radiant Barrier Roofing Panel solutions to any project. Whether the primary concern is heat and energy control, clear security film, decorative window film, anti-fogging or anti-graffiti window films, Smart Energy Designs has comprehensive solutions for any size project.
Contact Smart Energy Designs for a comprehensive analysis of your home or commercial building to see if for a viable solution for your energy savings, cosmetic enhancement or security film needs.
Smart Energy Designs Consultation Services:
- Solar Control Window Film Design and Installation – We work with builders, contractors, property managers, architects, and homeowners to recommend and install window film to make your space cooler and more energy efficient. Bring us in early on the project and avoid costly oversights or design decisions that we can easily help improve.
- Security Window Film Design and Installation – If you own a home or business where securing the glass from easy breakage is a concern, let our experts design and install a security film solution that will add an additional layer of protection to any window, but also may qualify you for insurance discounts similar to other proactive security measures. The cost of security window film installation may be less than an insurance deductible, but it’s certainly every bit worth the peace of mind.
- Decorative Window Film Design and Installation – Reconfiguring or redesigning exterior and interior spaces is not limited to walls, flooring and furniture or paint. Smart Energy Designs offers design and consultation on decorative exterior and interior window film treatments to enhance and personalize your space. Whether it’s refreshing the outside appearance of a commercial building, redesigning an office space or personalizing the interior windows of your home, let Smart Energy Designs show you the possibilities of using your glass surfaces as a unique design element.
- Anti-Fogging Window Film Design and Installation – Fogging windows is both inconvenient and (very often) an inefficient utilization of the glass on which fog occurs. Our anti-fogging films can be utilized in both commercial applications and (in some cases) residential applications. Commercial applications include freezer doors in frozen food sections of grocery stores, clear beverage coolers in restaurants and bars, and mirrors or glass in spas, saunas and beauty salons. Residential applications include high-end glass front refrigerators or wine storage (such as Viking, Sub Zero, etc.) and custom homes with embedded LCD TV screens behind mirrored glass or custom glass shower enclosures in bathrooms. There’s much more, too. Contact Smart Energy Designs for a custom evaluation of your anti-fog clear glass needs.
- Anti-Graffiti Window Film Design and Installation – We work with law enforcement, contractors, property managers and (in some cases) homeowners to recommend and install window film that specifically negates the effects of destructive graffiti on glass surfaces. Paint and other chemicals used in graffiti can acid-etch the glass and our durable, cost-effective anti-graffiti solutions are only a fraction of the cost of full window replacements. The anti-graffiti film products are generally used in commercial applications such as retail businesses or locations prone to graffiti. However, should a residence require this approach, we can also recommend effective solutions.